The grupoborgopio.com website (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by BORGO PIO, S.L. (hereinafter, the “COMPANY”), with CIF B67178699 and registered office at Paseo Manuel de Girona 508034 Barcelona.
La EMPRESA le da la bienvenida y le invita a leer atentamente las Condiciones The COMPANY welcomes you and invites you to carefully read the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter, the “General Conditions of Use”) that describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your navigation through it, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Spanish regulations. Given that the COMPANY could modify these Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made.
With the aim that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the COMPANY informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the COMPANY through the email email@example.com
The COMPANY provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, the COMPANY reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force each time they access this Website, so if they do not agree with any of the conditions provided herein, You must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are advised that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of such content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, the COMPANY offers Users the possibility of accessing information about the company, its contact information, its products and services, its rates, its commercial offers, its location, a contact section for inquiries facilitating your personal data, the possibility of subscribing to the newsletter and links to access social networks (hereinafter the “Services”).
Privacy and Data Processing
When to access certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The COMPANY will give said data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the COMPANY and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the COMPANY or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The COMPANY is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the COMPANY the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
To make an adequate and licit use of the Website as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) the generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) the public order.
Provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Website.
To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Website with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be the only responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the COMPANY or third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the User must also refrain from:
- a) Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- b) Access or try to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- d) Introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
- e) Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third party suppliers and other Users.
- f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
h) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or content.
- i) In particular, and as an indication and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- (i) In any way contrary to, disregards or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution, International Treaties and other legislation in force.
- (ii) Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- (iii) Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- (iv) Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order.
- (v) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- (vi) Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous practices, of risk or harmful for the health and the psychic balance.
- (vii) Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the COMPANY or third parties without having been authorized the use intended.
- (viii) Is contrary to the honor, personal and family intimacy or to the own image of people.
- (ix) Constitute any kind of advertising.
- (x) Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to give it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to these services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, he is obliged to notify the COMPANY of any fact that may involve an improper use of his password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the COMPANY will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use of its password, being of its responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If in a negligent or fraudulent way the COMPANY does not comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, it will be responsible for all the damages that could be derived from this non-compliance for the COMPANY.
The COMPANY does not guarantee the continuous access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of the website, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a consequence of the access to the contents or information offered.
The COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The COMPANY is not responsible for any damage, loss, claim or expense derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from
- (i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- (ii) illegitimate intromissions through the use of malignant programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- (iii) improper or inadequate abuse of the Website.
- (iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunctioning browser or by the use of outdated versions of the same. The administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Website.
The COMPANY excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that could be due to the bad use of the services of free disposition and use by the Users of the Website. Also, the COMPANY is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being only for the provision of consultation services and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages or harm due to an illegal or incorrect use of such services, the User may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damages or harm caused.
You will defend, indemnify and keep the COMPANY harmless against any damages that may arise from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages, arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User is obliged not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink, the COMPANY’s Website, or any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the COMPANY.
The COMPANY’s Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor and/or offerer of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) cannot give the impression that the COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) cannot falsify its relationship with the COMPANY or affirm that the COMPANY has authorized such a link, nor include brands, denominations, commercial names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY; (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; (v) must link to the Website address itself, without allowing the linking website to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the Website. The COMPANY may request, at any time, that any link to the Website be removed, after which it must immediately proceed to remove the link. The COMPANY cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, the COMPANY does not assume any kind of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
To use some of the Services, Users must first provide certain personal data. For this purpose, the COMPANY will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the RD of development 1720/2007. To this end, the User can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, to the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented on the Website.
The COMPANY reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and to personalize your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The cookies used by the Web Site, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record the user’s navigation on the Website, when the user allows its reception. In turn, you can delete the cookies by consulting the instructions for use of your browser.
Thanks to the cookies, it is possible for the COMPANY to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and show their browsing and advertising preferences, as well as recognize their demographic profiles to measure visits and traffic parameters, control progress and number of entries.
Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. Whenever possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
Declarations and Guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, the COMPANY does not give any guarantee or statement in relation to the content and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that by law such statements and guarantees cannot be excluded.
The COMPANY will not be responsible in all cases of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of Jerez de la Frontera.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is found to be unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY will proceed to the modification or replacement of such stipulation by another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and purpose reflected in the original stipulation.